New resolution despite it not being the New Year. I need to update this blog more often!
I made this dress a couple of weeks back. Using Sarah Jane fabrics (yes again!) What happened was that I was so in love with the fabric that I bought 6 metres of it at once, but did not have the guts to cut it up so I just kept it stashed away. Now that her new collection has launched, I am not letting myself buy any till I actually make stuff out of the previous stash.
The back has a simple row of buttons for enclosure. My girls love the fact that the skirt is so twirly! I’m just glad that this particular fabric is not fading quickly. One of the turquoise fabrics in the same range (I used it for some cushions previously) faded by quite a bit from its original color.
My next challenge will be to sew up 4 flower girls dresses in the next couple of weeks. Wish me luck!